The dairy plant in Starokonstantiniv in Khmelnitskiy region, of Western Ukraine manufactures products including:
- Bulk and packaged butter
- Bulk and packaged spreads
- Hard cheese
- Skimmed milk powder (SMP)
- Skimmed cheese
A sophisticated quality control system, constantly improving the processing technologies applied to raw materials, outstanding engineering competence and managerial acumen have enabled Ukrproduct to become one of the biggest industrial manufacturers of milk-based products in Ukraine.
During the last 5 years the Company invested GBP 5.5 million to modernise the plant’s production facilities. As a result, production capacity of the plant has substantially increased:
- Opening of new hard cheese production facilities with a capacity of 300 tons per month;
- Skimmed milk powder production increased from 360 to 600 tons per month;
- Butter production capacity increased from 600 to 720 tons per month.
- Opening of bulk spreads production line with total annual capacity of 600 tons
The plant employs over 600 people