Ukrproduct Group (the “Group”) is a leading producer and distributor of high quality branded dairy products in Ukraine and abroad.
The backbone of our business comprises four ISO-certified manufacturing plants with a total annual integrated capacity of approximately 70,000 tons of dairy products. The Group produces and supplies branded dairy products (butter and cheese) to retailers and wholesalers in Ukraine. Ukrproduct also produces and exports intermediate-stage milk products, including skimmed milk powder (SMP), to Denmark, the Netherlands, Bulgaria, Japan and Turkey. The Group also provides logistics and distribution services to third parties operating in Ukraine. Ukrproduct has a pan-Ukrainian presence and, consequently, has access to raw materials throughout the country. Our wide distribution network – built up over a decade - has also allowed the Group to build a retail presence throughout the country. However, our people are by far the most important driving force of the business. The Group has over 1,500 employees.
The Group comprises:
• Butter and cheese plant in Zhytomyr
• Dairy Plant in Starokonstantyniv that produces butter, spreads, skimmed milk powder and hard cheese
• Kvass production Plant in Zhytomyr
• Dairy Plants in Krasyliv and Letychiv
• Pan-Ukrainian distribution network
• International trading company